Studio by Lil Packaging - Web to print packaging.
By opting to use our services, you confirm the you have read and understood the guidelines laid out below.
We always advise that you order 1 item as a test before proceeding with a larger order.
Some things you need to know before using our custom overprinting service…
DESIGNING YOUR PACKAGING
- Ensure that the artwork that you upload is of sufficient quality (we recommend no less than 200dpi at full printed size as a minimum).
- Ensure that you have rights to use the artwork you're uploading, we cannot be held responsible for copyright infringement (see below for full details)
- When selecting material colour - please remember that the overprinting will take on the colour of the material it’s printed on, if white is an essential part of your design, choose a white cardboard where available.
- We DO NOT proof artwork outside of standard print compatibility checks. If your artwork contains images that are too low DPI, or include text with spelling errors, WE WILL PRINT IT.
COLOUR CAPABILITIES AND ACCURACY
- We cannot print white, so anything white in your design will be invisible on the material colour onto which your design is printed on (think of the of the colour like a giant office printer). We print in full CMYK colour.
- We are unable to guarantee a consistent colour match and colours will vary between batches due to natural cardboard material colour and eco water based inks.
- We cannot match Pantone spot colours, if Pantone is a requirement please contact email@example.com to request lithographic or flexographic printing options (minimum order quantities will apply)
- The colour you see on screen will not match the final item (as all screens, unless professionally calibrated, display colours differently).
- Due to the natural and slightly uneven texture of kraft cardboard, some small print imperfections will occur, especially when your design contains large sections of solid colour. This will be visible as small pin lines (see digital printing guide page before placing your order).
- We can only offer digital design and print on one side.
- Please allow up to 5 mm of movement when printing (be sure to keep essential messages away from the edge of the packaging).
- Our packaging is made from FSC® certified kraft cardboard.
- Packaging will be supplied boxed or, for larger orders, palletised.
- We reserve the right to change and improve upon product material and specification over time.
To get the absolute best out of your digitally printed packaging, try and opt for lighter, colourful images and illustrations and avoid flood filling with single colour. Be sure to scroll through our images to see previous examples of our digital overprinting before placing an order.
Our production team check all artwork during printing, but you are 100% responsible for the accuracy of all artwork created and submitted to studio.lilpackaging.com.
By uploading your content to our site you confirm that you have the right to use the image/images and text within your files. Under the terms and conditions you agree NOT to upload images, text or other artworks that are considered offensive or that could result in civil or criminal liability under any applicable law - including any material that could infringe on the rights of publicity, privacy, copyright or any other form of intellectual property rights without the express permission of the owner of those materials.
You agree NOT to upload images that contain a person or persons without their consent. We reserve the right to refuse an order if we deem it to be illegal in nature or a blatant infringement on the rights (intellectual, copyright, or otherwise) of any third party.
We may offer artwork and images on our design tools via third parties such as pixabay, pexels or unsplash - however we can offer no guarantee on the accuracy or quality of the artworks contained in the design tool, nor can we accept responsibility for any copyright infringement that may occur through their use.
Although every care will be taken to safeguard your artwork files, we will reserve the right to clear out old artwork files and designs from our system to maintain an efficient and fast platform.
Copyright, a form of intellectual property law, protects original works from plagiarism and ensures that authors own full rights over images and copy that they create. When uploading content to studio.lilpackaging.com it is the sole responsibility of you, the end user, to confirm that you have the rights to do so. If you believe in good faith that materials appearing on this Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked.
You can find more information about UK copyright law here https://www.gov.uk/topic/intellectual-property/copyright
DISPATCH & DELIVERY
Delivery times will vary depending on what option you have selected on the product configuration page. Please note, these will vary depending on how busy we are, so be sure to order early during peak seasons such as Christmas to avoid disappointment.
Our items are usually shipped via DPD 24 hour unless palletised or international. You will be sent an email or text when the goods have been despatched with an allocated delivery slot. After dispatch, deliveries typically are next day, however please allow 1-3 days delivery for UK and 3-5 days for Europe.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
We want you to be 100% satisfied with any order placed with us. In the unlikely event of your custom packaging arriving damaged, missing items or is of incorrect specification (outside of the print, material specifications and variances as stated on our order confirmation page) then please contact our mail happy team on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be more than happy to help you put things right.
As these items are made to order, we can only offer returns if the items you purchased are deemed faulty.
In all instances, if you’re not happy please give us a call - we will do what we can to help you.
To avoid disappointment, we always advise that you order 1 unit to test out our service before committing to a larger order.